Donald Trump tuned down LiLo for ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
London: Real estate mogul-turned-reality TV star Donald Trump rejected the idea of including Lindsay Lohan as a contestant on the upcoming season of ‘Celebrity Apprentice’.
The ‘Mean Girls’ star, who spent the past year in and out of rehab, is eager to get back to work and had been in negations with Trump to rebuild her image and feature as part of the line up for the new Celebrity Apprentice, which kicks off in March (11).
But Trump turned down the opportunity - because he thinks Lohan needs more time to sort out her personal life before stepping back into the limelight.
However, he also mentioned that she could appear in future series.
"(The Lohans) approached me, and we did talk about it. It``s just not the right time,” the Daily Express quoted him as telling Life and Style magazine.
"Lindsay has to straighten herself out first... It could happen in the future, but right now we need to see Lindsay get straightened out," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions