Double century for `Saraswatichandra`
Mumbai: TV show `Saraswatichandra`, which is based on Govardhanram Madhavram Tripathi`s Gujarati novel of the same name, completed 200 episodes Thursday. Its lead actor Gautam Rode says it`s been a "great journey".
`Saraswatichandra` is a classic love story. The novel was brought out over a period of 15 years with the first volume being published in 1887 and the fourth one in 1902.
Gautam is overwhelmed with the completion of 200 episodes of the show.
"Hello friends, `Saraswatichandra` will complete 200 episodes today. It has been a great journey with all of you," Gautam tweeted.
Aired on Star Plus, the show was launched by director Sanjay Leela`s banner Sanjay Leela Bhansali Films Pvt Ltd., but later, Sphereorigins Mutivision Pvt Ltd took over the production rights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas