Drashti Dhami still gets fan mail for `Jhalak..`
Mumbai: Drashti Dhami is happy with the response and love she is getting from her fans post her win on `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6`.
"Still people are going mad. I get a lot of messages (even now)," Drashti said here Monday on the set of `Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon`.
But more than that she is happy to get proper sleep.
During her stint on dance reality show `Jhalak...`, the actress was also shooting for her daily soap `Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon` and working on two shows took a toll on her sleep.
Both the shows were aired on Colors channel.
"Finally, I am getting some time for myself. Finally, I am sleeping for eight to nine hours everyday. It feels good," she added.
In the sixth season of `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa`, Drashti participated with choreographer Salman Yusuff Khan as her dancing partner.
Meanwhile, she is busy with her show `Madhubala`, where she plays superstar R.K.`s wife.
Pic Courtesy: www.bolegaindia.com
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Bigg Boss: Rimi Sen gets evicted?
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!
- Indian Telly Awards 2015: Karan Patel, Kapil Sharma winners
- See pic: Look whose joining Salman Khan on Bigg Boss tonight!