Eddie Murphy to reprise role as Axel Foley in Beverly Hills Cop TV series
London: Eddie Murphy is set to reprise his Beverly Hills Cop film character Axel Foley - this time for a TV series.
The 51-year-old actor, who’s role as smart talking Foley made him a household name, will play the dad of a young cop in the series being made for CBS TV, the Daily Mail reported.
The TV series will feature Foley’s son called Aaron who is played by actor Brandon T Jackson.
Murphy is said to be in terrible need of a hit after his most recent Hollywood films flopped at the box office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- Puja Banerjee, Kunal Verma call it quits – Here’s why
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint