Eddie Murphy to reprise role as Axel Foley in Beverly Hills Cop TV series
London: Eddie Murphy is set to reprise his Beverly Hills Cop film character Axel Foley - this time for a TV series.
The 51-year-old actor, who’s role as smart talking Foley made him a household name, will play the dad of a young cop in the series being made for CBS TV, the Daily Mail reported.
The TV series will feature Foley’s son called Aaron who is played by actor Brandon T Jackson.
Murphy is said to be in terrible need of a hit after his most recent Hollywood films flopped at the box office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We were small rungs in the ladder of Amitabh Bachchan's success: Rishi Kapoor
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- SHOCKING! Salman Khan and Om Swami set for a face-off on 'Bigg Boss 10' grand finale?