Eddie Murphy to reprise role as Axel Foley in Beverly Hills Cop TV series
London: Eddie Murphy is set to reprise his Beverly Hills Cop film character Axel Foley - this time for a TV series.
The 51-year-old actor, who’s role as smart talking Foley made him a household name, will play the dad of a young cop in the series being made for CBS TV, the Daily Mail reported.
The TV series will feature Foley’s son called Aaron who is played by actor Brandon T Jackson.
Murphy is said to be in terrible need of a hit after his most recent Hollywood films flopped at the box office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside