Elli Avram bids adieu to the `Bigg Boss` house
Mumbai: Swedish actress Elli Avram, who has stepped into Bollywood with `Mickey Virus`, was Saturday evicted from reality show `Bigg Boss - Saath 7`.
The 23-year-old, who is the daughter of veteran Swedish actor Maria Granlund, was active in all the tasks given to the housemates by Bigg Boss and she tried to maintain her cool despite volatile situations in the house.
Elli was also the show`s host Salman Khan`s favourite contestant and he often referred to her as "paanch saal pehle ki Katrina Kaif", comparing her looks to how his former ladylove Katrina looked five years ago.
Her jolly nature helped her strike the right chords with almost all the contestants in the show.
For now, the `Bigg Boss - Saath 7` house inmates include Gauhar Khan, Kushal, Tanisha Mukherji, Armaan Kohli, Sangram Singh, Andy, Kamya Punjabi, Ajaz Khan and Sofia Hayat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 604—Tanushree plans a conspiracy to denigrate Pragya
- ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ heroine Dipika Kakar admits to being in love with her co-star – Details inside
- Watch: ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016’ RD Burman special- Asha Bhosle gets nostalgic
- Terence Lewis to financially help TV show contestants
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma