Elton John, Katy Perry to perform at `The X Factor` finale
London: The finale of British singing reality show `The X Factor` will see a bevy of stars taking the stage to perform. The line up includes Elton John, Katy Perry and One Direction band.
The show will take place at the Wembley Arena Dec 14-Dec 15 here.
John will be performing with singer Gary Barlow, who is also one of the judges on the show, on their duet "Face to face", reports mirror.co.uk.
Perry will take the stage to perform her new single "Unconditionally".
Members of British band One Direction, who found their fame with the same show in 2013, will entertain the audience by performing their track "Midnight memories".
Singer Tom Odell and The Killers band are also part of the line up.
While The Killers and Odell will perform Dec 14 with Barlow and John, Perry and One Direction are scheduled for Dec 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?
- Shubhangi Atre gets nervous for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'!