Emotional scenes leave Smriti depressed
Mumbai: TV actress Smriti Kalra, who plays Simi in "12/24 Karol Bagh", says crying scenes in the serial sends her into depression.
"Simi is a very emotional girl that is why you see me crying a lot in the serial. Shedding tears sometimes becomes taxing and I actually go into depression. But it`s a part of my job," Smriti told reporters.
After playing an emotional girl, the actress wants to play the role of a person with multiple personality disorder.
"I really look forward to playing a character with multiple personality disorder or an action-packed role," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kim Kardashian falls ill during pregnancy
- Bigg Boss- Day 50: Rimi gets evicted!
- Swaragini: Will Simar rescue Swara, Sanskar from chudail Devika’s trap?
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister