Emraan Hashmi turns love guru
New Delhi: Emraan Hashmi, who is tagged as a serial kisser, is set to give advice on love on the small screen.
The actor’s "Raja Natwaral" will release Aug 29, but before that his fans can catch him on Bindass’ new show "Pyaar Ka The End".
The show tries to create awareness about how love takes a wrong turn and Emraan will give advice on how to deal with such complex situations and prevent regretful actions, read a statement.
The episode, which will be aired Friday, revolves around Suraj, who is dating Juhi but cheats on her with his boss Smita.
What happens to the trio forms the rest of the story.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to connect with Hindi audience with 'Bigg Boss': Rochelle Rao
- 'Bigg Boss Double Trouble' contestant Mandana Karimi's old video goes viral
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle worried about boyfriend Keith’s 'friendship' with Mandana
- Bigg Boss Double Trouble Day 1: Happy day ends with sleepless night