Emraan Hashmi turns love guru
New Delhi: Emraan Hashmi, who is tagged as a serial kisser, is set to give advice on love on the small screen.
The actor’s "Raja Natwaral" will release Aug 29, but before that his fans can catch him on Bindass’ new show "Pyaar Ka The End".
The show tries to create awareness about how love takes a wrong turn and Emraan will give advice on how to deal with such complex situations and prevent regretful actions, read a statement.
The episode, which will be aired Friday, revolves around Suraj, who is dating Juhi but cheats on her with his boss Smita.
What happens to the trio forms the rest of the story.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: Cool Varun Dhawan, 'pouty' Kriti Sanon in new 'Dilwale' poster!
- Thanksgiving Day special: Here’s how it is celebrated
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Safarnama' song from 'Tamasha'!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Watch: Bollywood pays tribute to martyrs on 26/11 anniversary
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism
- Kevin Bacon to reprise his 'Tremors' role for TV reboot
- Salman Khan-Shah Rukh Khan to share ‘Bigg Boss’ stage