End of ‘Desperate Housewives’ is finally hitting me, says Teri Hatcher
Washington: Teri Hatcher has revealed that as the May 13 series finale of ‘Desperate Housewives’ nears, it is finally starting to sink in.
The 47-year-old actress won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress and the Screen Actor’s Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actress in a Comedy Series, as well as a Primetime Emmy Award nomination in 2005.
“Every day it gets to be a little more real,” People magazine quoted her as saying.
“We’ve had a lot of time to process it, so it’s not a shock. But I think you just can’t really know what it’s going to feel like until it’s over,” she said.
The good news, Hatcher reveals, is her character Susan Mayer, along with the other personae on ABC’s hit show will be done justice in the final episode.
“I feel like the finale does a pretty good job at honoring all the different characters and their sort of unique wheelhouses that they brought ... to Desperate Housewives.
“Whether it be comedy or drama or physical comedy, I feel like the stories make sense. I think it will be better than some other big finales,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9 Day 2: Inmates overcome their phobia in luxury budget task!
- Want to connect with Hindi audience with 'Bigg Boss': Rochelle Rao
- 'Bigg Boss Double Trouble' contestant Mandana Karimi's old video goes viral
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle worried about boyfriend Keith’s 'friendship' with Mandana