Eva Longoria not ready for TV return
London: Actress Eva Longoria, who is known for her role in `Desperate Housewives`, is currently enjoying her break from television.
"What I probably miss most about the show is the routine and the work. But I think I am busier now that the show is over," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Longoria as saying.
"I would love to go back to TV. Not now, because I just got out after an eight-year relationship. So not in the immediate future, but in the long-run," she added.
The 37-year-old, who played Gabrielle Solis on the show , admits the final day of filming was "horrible" for herself and her co-stars, who include Felicity Huffman, Teri Hatcher and Marcia Cross.
"The last day was horrible. We were all excited to move on and close this chapter. But it was a big part of all our lives. The final scene was really emotional," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: We are living in best time of human history, says Sadhguru
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury