Eva Longoria not ready for TV return
London: Actress Eva Longoria, who is known for her role in `Desperate Housewives`, is currently enjoying her break from television.
"What I probably miss most about the show is the routine and the work. But I think I am busier now that the show is over," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Longoria as saying.
"I would love to go back to TV. Not now, because I just got out after an eight-year relationship. So not in the immediate future, but in the long-run," she added.
The 37-year-old, who played Gabrielle Solis on the show , admits the final day of filming was "horrible" for herself and her co-stars, who include Felicity Huffman, Teri Hatcher and Marcia Cross.
"The last day was horrible. We were all excited to move on and close this chapter. But it was a big part of all our lives. The final scene was really emotional," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers