Eva Longoria produces series on Latino maids in Beverly Hills
Miami: Eva Longoria is executive producer of ‘Devious Maids’, a TV series about Hispanic domestic help working in Beverly Hills.
The series, to premiere June 23, starts with a mysterious murder.
Dania Ramirez, Roselyn Sanchez, Ana Ortiz, Edy Ganem and Judy Reyes are the five stars of the series.
"The tone of our series is very similar (to that of "Desperate Housewives") but we give it some Latin spice," Dania Ramirez told EFE.
"The series of itself is very different" since the various characters and the plot develop from that murder, the Dominican actress said.
"The goal is that the audience of `Desperate Housewives`, some 20 million of them, will be captivated by `Devious Maids` and will be added to the Latino-market viewers," said Roselyn Sanchez.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma