Eva Longoria produces series on Latino maids in Beverly Hills
Miami: Eva Longoria is executive producer of ‘Devious Maids’, a TV series about Hispanic domestic help working in Beverly Hills.
The series, to premiere June 23, starts with a mysterious murder.
Dania Ramirez, Roselyn Sanchez, Ana Ortiz, Edy Ganem and Judy Reyes are the five stars of the series.
"The tone of our series is very similar (to that of "Desperate Housewives") but we give it some Latin spice," Dania Ramirez told EFE.
"The series of itself is very different" since the various characters and the plot develop from that murder, the Dominican actress said.
"The goal is that the audience of `Desperate Housewives`, some 20 million of them, will be captivated by `Devious Maids` and will be added to the Latino-market viewers," said Roselyn Sanchez.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser
- Deepika Padukone teaches James Corden the Lungi dance – WATCH super fun video
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?