Eva Longoria producing mother-daughter legal drama
London: Former `Desperate Housewives` star Eva Longoria is producing a new mother-daughter legal drama for NBC.
The star`s Unbelievable Entertainment is working on a Laurie Silverstein-penned project, ‘Vega v Vega’, Deadline reports.
Silverstein is also co-executive producing the drama, which centres on a successful and young lawyer who is forced to go into a practise with her mother, with whom she has a love-hate relationship.
Attorney Elizabeth Bradley, star of NBC reality series `The Law Firm` serves as producer.
Longoria, George W Perkins, Sunta Izzicupo and Ben Spector are also executive producing.
The story is inspired by the life of sex therapist Laura Berman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- SHOCKING! Salman Khan and Om Swami set for a face-off on 'Bigg Boss 10' grand finale?