Eva Longoria producing mother-daughter legal drama
London: Former `Desperate Housewives` star Eva Longoria is producing a new mother-daughter legal drama for NBC.
The star`s Unbelievable Entertainment is working on a Laurie Silverstein-penned project, ‘Vega v Vega’, Deadline reports.
Silverstein is also co-executive producing the drama, which centres on a successful and young lawyer who is forced to go into a practise with her mother, with whom she has a love-hate relationship.
Attorney Elizabeth Bradley, star of NBC reality series `The Law Firm` serves as producer.
Longoria, George W Perkins, Sunta Izzicupo and Ben Spector are also executive producing.
The story is inspired by the life of sex therapist Laura Berman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Not been given a chance to explore acting that much: Shamita Shetty
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya
- Thrilled to be a grandfather: Boman Irani
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 648—Destiny makes Abhi meet Pragya again!