Eva Longoria producing mother-daughter legal drama
London: Former `Desperate Housewives` star Eva Longoria is producing a new mother-daughter legal drama for NBC.
The star`s Unbelievable Entertainment is working on a Laurie Silverstein-penned project, ‘Vega v Vega’, Deadline reports.
Silverstein is also co-executive producing the drama, which centres on a successful and young lawyer who is forced to go into a practise with her mother, with whom she has a love-hate relationship.
Attorney Elizabeth Bradley, star of NBC reality series `The Law Firm` serves as producer.
Longoria, George W Perkins, Sunta Izzicupo and Ben Spector are also executive producing.
The story is inspired by the life of sex therapist Laura Berman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more