Fenil Umrigar, Srman Jain cast in love story
New Delhi: Actors Fenil Umrigar and Srman Jain have come on board to portray a couple in love who cannot be together because of boundaries drawn by religion, in a forthcoming episode of 'Yeh Hai Aashiqui'.
Fenil will play Rachel, who discovers that the reason for her father`s unhappiness is the love of his life, Lakshmi, who got married at a young age.
As she sets out to find out what had gone wrong, she happens to meet Lakshmi`s son Ayush, played by Srman, and falls in love with him.
But the religion factor keeps them apart.
Fenil, seen in 'Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak', is a fan of love stories, and she believes bindass`s 'Yeh Hai Aashiqui' tells them very well.
'I have even watched the show and I wanted to do it since quite some time now. It was a great experience shooting for it and I could somewhere relate to my character, Rachel, as she is so bubbly, she believes in fairy tales and is a sweet innocent girl,' she said in a statement.
The show will air Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bicycle sold for Rs 10 lakh on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’