Firecracker startles Big B on KBC set
Mumbai: Amitabh Bachchan, known to be very hospitable on the sets of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’, was startled when a firecracker was lit on the sets of season six of the game show without warning the audience.
Big B has cautioned the crew not to do it again without alerting the audience as sudden noise can lead to health hazards.
"He very cordially greets everyone and even poses for photos with the audience members. His convivial nature was very evident recently during a shoot for an upcoming episode of the game show. When AB walked in, few sparrows were making too much noise and disrupting the shoot. Suddenly unannounced, a fire cracker was lit to scare away the sparrows. AB was stunned to know that the audience weren`t warned before the cracker burst. He insisted that henceforth the audience should be warned about the cracker and a countdown be done before," said a source from the sets.
"He then explained that the sudden explosion and the sound could scare someone and somebody could get a heart attack and die," added the source.
Now that is what`s called a perfect host!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't allow my son to watch TV: Shilpa Shetty
- Trouble in Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee marriage? Deets inside
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!