Fox acquires Top Cow`s `Theory of Everything`
Los Angeles: 20th Century Fox has acquired the rights to Top Cow Productions` `Theory of Everything`.
The studio will adapt the one-shot from the publishers` 2011 `Pilot Season`, the Hollywood Reporter said.
Dan Casey and Nick Nantell`s comic is based on the science of string theory and quantum physics.
It centres around a scientist who attempts to rescue his presumed-dead wife from a parallel dimension.
Dan Jinks and Nantell will produce, with Top Cow`s Matt Hawkins and Marc Silvestri serving as executive producers.
The `Pilot Season` sees the publisher release a series of one-shot comics, one of which will be voted by readers into an ongoing series.
`Theory of Everything` did not win the 2011 poll.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers