Fox acquires Top Cow`s `Theory of Everything`
Los Angeles: 20th Century Fox has acquired the rights to Top Cow Productions` `Theory of Everything`.
The studio will adapt the one-shot from the publishers` 2011 `Pilot Season`, the Hollywood Reporter said.
Dan Casey and Nick Nantell`s comic is based on the science of string theory and quantum physics.
It centres around a scientist who attempts to rescue his presumed-dead wife from a parallel dimension.
Dan Jinks and Nantell will produce, with Top Cow`s Matt Hawkins and Marc Silvestri serving as executive producers.
The `Pilot Season` sees the publisher release a series of one-shot comics, one of which will be voted by readers into an ongoing series.
`Theory of Everything` did not win the 2011 poll.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG