From housewife to teacher, Shilpa`s new makeover
Mumbai: Actress Shilpa Shinde, best remembered as housewife Koyal Ghotak Narayan in `Chidiya Ghar`, will now be seen on the small screen as a Catholic teacher in comedy serial `Lapataganj - Ek Baar Phir`.
"I am playing a character of Marry Demello in the serial. Marry is a teacher and has come to stay in Lapataganj. Playing a Catholic girl, with a positive approach towards life and filled with energy, she knows her traditional values and she is always seen in modern and western clothes," said Shilpa in a statement.
"Comedy is not easy, but my past roles have given me much needed experience in it. Hope people like it and they will like my new serial, new role and new look," added the actress, who did comic roles in "Chidiya Ghar" and "Bechara Big B".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bicycle sold for Rs 10 lakh on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’