Gaga made showbiz debut with `Sopranos`
London: Lady Gaga had a brush with fame at the age of 15; a 30 second role as a rebellious teen in the hit TV series `The Sopranos`.
The 24-year-old hitmaker who often grabs headlines with her crazy and controversial styles, was once just a regular-looking teenager with brunette hair.
The `Pokerface` singer, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, appeared on a episode called `The Telltale Moozadell`, reported Daily Mail online.
She appears in a pool scene in which Tony Soprano`s son AJ and his friends are swimming at their high school pool after hours. Gaga plays one of three friends who watch while smoking a cigarette.
When the boys start vandalising the school gym, one of the girls joins in while Gaga and the other girl look on and laugh.
The `Just Dance` star recently took to the stage with John Lennon`s widow Yoko Ono.
And she completely upstaged the 77-year-old as she teetered around the stage in a pair of super-high platform boots and a bejewelled catsuit which exposed her bottom.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma