Gaga made showbiz debut with `Sopranos`
London: Lady Gaga had a brush with fame at the age of 15; a 30 second role as a rebellious teen in the hit TV series `The Sopranos`.
The 24-year-old hitmaker who often grabs headlines with her crazy and controversial styles, was once just a regular-looking teenager with brunette hair.
The `Pokerface` singer, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, appeared on a episode called `The Telltale Moozadell`, reported Daily Mail online.
She appears in a pool scene in which Tony Soprano`s son AJ and his friends are swimming at their high school pool after hours. Gaga plays one of three friends who watch while smoking a cigarette.
When the boys start vandalising the school gym, one of the girls joins in while Gaga and the other girl look on and laugh.
The `Just Dance` star recently took to the stage with John Lennon`s widow Yoko Ono.
And she completely upstaged the 77-year-old as she teetered around the stage in a pair of super-high platform boots and a bejewelled catsuit which exposed her bottom.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'