Gaga made showbiz debut with `Sopranos`
London: Lady Gaga had a brush with fame at the age of 15; a 30 second role as a rebellious teen in the hit TV series `The Sopranos`.
The 24-year-old hitmaker who often grabs headlines with her crazy and controversial styles, was once just a regular-looking teenager with brunette hair.
The `Pokerface` singer, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, appeared on a episode called `The Telltale Moozadell`, reported Daily Mail online.
She appears in a pool scene in which Tony Soprano`s son AJ and his friends are swimming at their high school pool after hours. Gaga plays one of three friends who watch while smoking a cigarette.
When the boys start vandalising the school gym, one of the girls joins in while Gaga and the other girl look on and laugh.
The `Just Dance` star recently took to the stage with John Lennon`s widow Yoko Ono.
And she completely upstaged the 77-year-old as she teetered around the stage in a pair of super-high platform boots and a bejewelled catsuit which exposed her bottom.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG