'Game of Thrones' gets permission to film nude scene
Los Angeles: Popular TV series 'Game of Thrones' has finally got the green light from the Croatian film commission to shoot a nude scene of Queen Cersei.
The pivotal scene will see the Queen Regent of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros walking nude from a church and onto the streets of King's Landing as penance, reportedly.
The scene was previously in jeopardy as the Church of St Nicholas, where the scene would be filmed, has a strict policy against public nudity.
The film commissioners, however, have now changed their initial ruling, giving a permission to the filming on the streets of Dubrovik as long as Lena Headey, who plays Cersei, doesn't film it at the church.
The show's producers, thus, have to compromise with the new term set by the film commissioners. Headey will shoot those scenes on a fake church set.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha bags biopic on Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar
- Derogatory word for policeman in ‘PK’ lands Aamir Khan in trouble
- Kangana Ranaut not comfortable walking the ramp for any designer
- ‘Busy’ Salman Khan makes Anees Bazmee wait for 'No Entry' sequel
- When ‘unwell’ Aishwarya Rai exuded confidence