Gary Barlow open to `X Factor` return
London: Singer Gary Barlow is open to returning to `The X Factor` so that he can finally mentor a winning act.
`The Take That star`, whose final group Rough Copy was eliminated in the semi-final, said that his three losses are "a reason to come back", reported Digital Spy.
"I`m disappointed. That`s a reason to come back somewhere in the future, maybe. Not next year. It`s been nice, I`ve had three beautiful years on the show. I`ve really enjoyed it. I`ve met some friends, friends for life, but it`s time to go," Barlow said.
Asked if Take That bandmate and former rival Robbie Williams could be taking his spot, Barlow said, "I would love to see him on this show. I`d love to see him on ITV2 - the best and worst bits. That would be brilliant."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury