Gary Barlow open to `X Factor` return
London: Singer Gary Barlow is open to returning to `The X Factor` so that he can finally mentor a winning act.
`The Take That star`, whose final group Rough Copy was eliminated in the semi-final, said that his three losses are "a reason to come back", reported Digital Spy.
"I`m disappointed. That`s a reason to come back somewhere in the future, maybe. Not next year. It`s been nice, I`ve had three beautiful years on the show. I`ve really enjoyed it. I`ve met some friends, friends for life, but it`s time to go," Barlow said.
Asked if Take That bandmate and former rival Robbie Williams could be taking his spot, Barlow said, "I would love to see him on this show. I`d love to see him on ITV2 - the best and worst bits. That would be brilliant."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated