Gauahar, Kushal to romance on `Tum hi ho`
Mumbai: "Bigg Boss Saath-7" lovers Gauahar Khan and Kushal Tandon will get cosy for the small screen by featuring in a dance performance on the romantic number "Tum hi ho" for a special show.
Their performance on the "Aashiqui 2" song will be showcased as part of a show, which will be aired on an entertainment Saturday. The show will feature top 20 songs of 2013 and each song will feature a performance by Hindi television’s celebrities.
The show, to be hosted by comedians Bharti and Manish Paul, will also see superstar Salman Khan dancing to some songs of his latest release "Jai Ho". Other performers include names like Sana Saeed, Jay Bhanushali-Mahii Vij, Shaleen Bhanot, Rashmi Desai, Krushna Abhishek, Ajaz Khan and Sanjeeda Sheikh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Academy awards 2017: Complete list of Oscar nominations is here!
- Akshay Kumar comes up with THIS 'app' idea to help martyrs' families
- Ajay Devgn's mother Veena hospitatlised
- Bigg Boss 10: Celebrities seek votes for Bani J
- 'Raees' promotions by train: Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu orders probe into Vadodara station death
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times