Gauahar, Kushal to romance on `Tum hi ho`
Mumbai: "Bigg Boss Saath-7" lovers Gauahar Khan and Kushal Tandon will get cosy for the small screen by featuring in a dance performance on the romantic number "Tum hi ho" for a special show.
Their performance on the "Aashiqui 2" song will be showcased as part of a show, which will be aired on an entertainment Saturday. The show will feature top 20 songs of 2013 and each song will feature a performance by Hindi television’s celebrities.
The show, to be hosted by comedians Bharti and Manish Paul, will also see superstar Salman Khan dancing to some songs of his latest release "Jai Ho". Other performers include names like Sana Saeed, Jay Bhanushali-Mahii Vij, Shaleen Bhanot, Rashmi Desai, Krushna Abhishek, Ajaz Khan and Sanjeeda Sheikh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh just tweeted the most cutesy message for his 'baiko' Genelia!
- Soha Ali Khan bats for stronger laws against animal cruelty
- Karanvir Bohra and wifey Teejay Sidhu blessed with twin daughters!
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: We bet you haven’t seen these family pictures of Priyanka Jagga Muise!
- Lady Gaga doesn't like comparison with Madonna, says 'we are very different'
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- Puja Banerjee, Kunal Verma call it quits – Here’s why
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- Rajat Tokas's voice modulation skills for 'Chandra-Nandni'
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 693: The serial killer makes yet another attempt to kill Pragya