Gauahar, Kushal to romance on `Tum hi ho`
Mumbai: "Bigg Boss Saath-7" lovers Gauahar Khan and Kushal Tandon will get cosy for the small screen by featuring in a dance performance on the romantic number "Tum hi ho" for a special show.
Their performance on the "Aashiqui 2" song will be showcased as part of a show, which will be aired on an entertainment Saturday. The show will feature top 20 songs of 2013 and each song will feature a performance by Hindi television’s celebrities.
The show, to be hosted by comedians Bharti and Manish Paul, will also see superstar Salman Khan dancing to some songs of his latest release "Jai Ho". Other performers include names like Sana Saeed, Jay Bhanushali-Mahii Vij, Shaleen Bhanot, Rashmi Desai, Krushna Abhishek, Ajaz Khan and Sanjeeda Sheikh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!