Gauhar Khan to be locked in Bigg Boss house?
Mumbai: If sources are to be believed, Bollywood actress Gauhar Khan will be one among the 14 contestants to be locked in the `Bigg Boss` house for the seventh season of the reality show.
Gauhar, who has acted in two big projects of Yash Raj banner - `Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year` and `Ishaqzaade`, has also won accolades for her scintillating dance moves in item numbers like `Parda` and `Hua chokra jawan re`.
This won`t be her first stint with a reality show. She was a contestant in the celebrity dance show `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3` and appeared on `The Khan Sisters`, the Indian version of `Keeping Up With The Kardashians`, along with her sister, actress Nigaar Khan.
Hosted by actor Salman Khan, for the fourth time in a row, `Bigg Boss - Saath 7` is based on the theme of heaven and hell.
Though the list of contestants for the new season is yet to be announced, some names that have come up are of TV actors like Pratyusha Banerjee, Gurdeep Kohli, Kushal Tandon and Vatsal Seth.
`Bigg Boss - Saath 7` will go on air Sep 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!