Gauhar Khan to participate in `Bigg Boss 7`
Mumbai: Model-actress Gauhar Khan will be participating in the seventh season of controversial reality show `Bigg Boss`.
Gauhar has been part of films like Ranbir Kapoor starrer ‘Rocket Singh’ and Arjun Kapoor`s debut film ‘Ishaqzaade’. She is the sister of television actress Nigaar Khan.
Sources close to the actress have confirmed her presence in `Bigg Boss 7`. She has earlier participated in one of the seasons of dance reality show `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa`.
The other tentative participants this season - Pratyusha Banerjee, Gurdeep Kohli, Kushal Tandon, Vatsal Seth, Ratan Rajput, Hazel Keech - have maintained silence about their appearance.
However, model Poonam Pandey, Sonarika Bhadoria, real life couple Apoorva Agnihotri and Shilpa, actress Hansika Motwani, who were approached for the hit TV show have confirmed not participating in it.
The official list of contestants for the new season is yet to be announced. This season is based on the theme of heaven and hell. The show hosted by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan will go on air from September 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more