Gauhar Khan to participate in `Bigg Boss 7`
Mumbai: Model-actress Gauhar Khan will be participating in the seventh season of controversial reality show `Bigg Boss`.
Gauhar has been part of films like Ranbir Kapoor starrer ‘Rocket Singh’ and Arjun Kapoor`s debut film ‘Ishaqzaade’. She is the sister of television actress Nigaar Khan.
Sources close to the actress have confirmed her presence in `Bigg Boss 7`. She has earlier participated in one of the seasons of dance reality show `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa`.
The other tentative participants this season - Pratyusha Banerjee, Gurdeep Kohli, Kushal Tandon, Vatsal Seth, Ratan Rajput, Hazel Keech - have maintained silence about their appearance.
However, model Poonam Pandey, Sonarika Bhadoria, real life couple Apoorva Agnihotri and Shilpa, actress Hansika Motwani, who were approached for the hit TV show have confirmed not participating in it.
The official list of contestants for the new season is yet to be announced. This season is based on the theme of heaven and hell. The show hosted by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan will go on air from September 15.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?