Genelia returns to small screen with `The Chosen One`
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Genelia D`Souza, whose first brush with the small screen came with ‘Big Switch’ in 2009, is set for her TV comeback. She will play a mentor on UTV Stars` ‘The Chosen One’.
Genelia, who tied the knot with actor Riteish Deshmukh in February, is already back in action.
Last seen on the big screen in ‘Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya’ with her husband, Genelia is said to be an integral part of ‘The Chosen One’.
She will play mentor to youngsters on the show, according to a source.
Genelia had dropped hints to her fans about a new venture through Twitter.
"Shooting after three months, feels good, great team and a new venture, reveal details in a couple of days," the actress tweeted Monday.
"The Chosen One" will give youngsters a chance to be an insider to Bollywood gossip, and to rub shoulders with the Who`s Who of tinsel town.
It is a hunt for a face, who will represent the channel. The show will be hosted by Shamoly Khera and Imam Siddique.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Titli' one of the best directorial debuts ever: Dibakar
- 'Singh Is Bliing': Prabhudheva gives sneak peaks of rustic sets
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui thanks audience for 'Manjhi- The Mountain Man' success
- Teen girls cover up mirrors to value inner beauty
- Here's how Indian cuisine essentials can give you glowing skin