George Martin to kill more people in `Game of Thrones` story
Los Angeles: Fans of `Game of Thrones` may find their favourite characters missing in the show`s upcoming seasons because author George Martin says he will not spare anyone in the story and will kill them needed.
Martin, who has written book series `Song of Ice and Fire` which the hit fantasy drama is based on, said no character is safe in the story, suggest reports.
"I have a large number of important characters who I switch between to tell the entirety of the story, and that limits who I can kill.
"Sometimes there`s only one character who`s my eye in a particular location, and if I kill that character, everything going on in that particular subplot is going to be lost," he said.
"The way my books are structured, everyone was together, then they all went their separate ways and the story deltas out like that. And now it`s getting to the point where the story is beginning to delta back in.
The viewpoint characters are meeting up with each other and being in the same point at the same time, which gives me a lot more flexibility for killing people," Martin added.
The sixth book `The Winds of Winter` is still in progress. There is one more chapter left, `A Dream of Spring`, before the saga finally comes to a close. The show`s fifth season will air next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?