Geri Halliwell wants George Michael on `X Factor`
London: Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell wants to recruit George Michael as her celebrity helper on `The X Factor`.
The 39-year-old singer says she doesn`t want to bring in a star who she will pretend is her friend as some talent show judges do. Instead she plans on asking her longtime friend to accompany her at the judges` houses stage, reported Sun online.
"Whoever I bring in as my guest helper will be authentic to me. It wouldn`t be rent-a-celeb. I`d possibly ask George as that feels authentic. It would either be him or my mum," Halliwell said.
The singer also said that she wished the talent show had been around when she was trying to carve out a career.
"My mum was a cleaner, we didn`t have money for stage school, so I`d have entered the X Factor. I love it for that reason," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- SHOCKING! Salman Khan and Om Swami set for a face-off on 'Bigg Boss 10' grand finale?