Geri Halliwell wants George Michael on `X Factor`
London: Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell wants to recruit George Michael as her celebrity helper on `The X Factor`.
The 39-year-old singer says she doesn`t want to bring in a star who she will pretend is her friend as some talent show judges do. Instead she plans on asking her longtime friend to accompany her at the judges` houses stage, reported Sun online.
"Whoever I bring in as my guest helper will be authentic to me. It wouldn`t be rent-a-celeb. I`d possibly ask George as that feels authentic. It would either be him or my mum," Halliwell said.
The singer also said that she wished the talent show had been around when she was trying to carve out a career.
"My mum was a cleaner, we didn`t have money for stage school, so I`d have entered the X Factor. I love it for that reason," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Swaragini: Will Swara prove her innocence? Will Mom, Badi Ma have faith in her again?
- Television no longer small medium, says Juhi Parmar
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- Adele debuts comic skills in 'Saturday Night Live' appearance
- No more reality TV for Paris Hilton