Gillian Anderson credits sharpened sense of femininity to role in new show
Melbourne: Gillian Anderson has claimed that her new role as Detective Superintendent Stella Gibson in her new crime drama ` The Fall` has sharpened her sense of self and femininity.
During an interview with Dailylife.com, the 45-year-old actress asserted that playing Gibson, a sexy and intelligent woman, has only had a positive effect on how she is in her life.
Former star of ` The X Files ` added in the interview that it`s really important to show adult, mature women, because too often what is portrayed between women is "girly and going shopping".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!