Grant Gustin to play the Flash in TV series
Los Angeles: `Grant Gustin, best known for his villainous role in musical TV show `Glee`, has landed the key role of The Flash/Barry Allen in the second season of `Arrow`.
Gustin saw off competition from actors including James Mackay (`Singularity`) and Matt Barr (`Hatfields & McCoys`) for the role, reported Variety.
The 23-year-old actor will debut on The CW`s `Arrow`, appearing in three episodes, starting with the eighth and ninth of the new season, with the 20th designed to serve as a backdoor pilot to launch a new superhero show for the network.
`Arrow` star Stephen Amell congratulated Gustin via Twitter as did co-star Colton Haynes, another recent addition to the series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury