Grant Gustin to play the Flash in TV series
Los Angeles: `Grant Gustin, best known for his villainous role in musical TV show `Glee`, has landed the key role of The Flash/Barry Allen in the second season of `Arrow`.
Gustin saw off competition from actors including James Mackay (`Singularity`) and Matt Barr (`Hatfields & McCoys`) for the role, reported Variety.
The 23-year-old actor will debut on The CW`s `Arrow`, appearing in three episodes, starting with the eighth and ninth of the new season, with the 20th designed to serve as a backdoor pilot to launch a new superhero show for the network.
`Arrow` star Stephen Amell congratulated Gustin via Twitter as did co-star Colton Haynes, another recent addition to the series.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Swaragini: If not Swara, who kidnapped Ragini?