Gurmeet Choudhary wishes luck to `Punar Vivah 2`
Mumbai: The ‘Punar Vivah’ team recently shot a promo for its second season with its lead actors Kritika Sengar and Gurmeet Choudhary. The latter wishes all the best for the show`s new innings.
"It was an interesting shoot because it was the first time I shot as Gurmeet, so enjoyed it a lot. I would like to say best of luck to `PV 2` (`Punar Vivah 2`). I don`t know about the future, but I feel that till the time I am working here, I work hard and with heart," Gurmeet, who plays Yash Pratap Sindhia in season one of ‘Punar Vivah’.
In the second season, there will be a completely different story and cast.
Rumours are abuzz that Karan V. Grover, Aamna Shariff and Ashima Bhalla will play the lead in the next season.
‘Punar Vivah’ went on air in February last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale
- Shah Rukh Khan invited to star guest on season two of 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency'
- Roadies: Karan Kundrra loses his cool, slaps a contestant
- 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for two more seasons