Gurmeet, Debina to dance Baba Ramdev way
Mumbai: Actors Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee recently bumped into yoga guru Ramdev in a flight where the couple got some useful tips on how to improve dancing skills through yoga.
Gurmeet and Debina, who will participate in dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye 6’, met Ramdev when all of them were heading towards Khujaraho, read a statement.
Giving away some useful tips, Ramdev said: "The couples should follow three most important things to enhance their performance in the show. Firstly, they should drink hot water in the morning, do kapalbhati and Trikonasana. These are very important for the body and helps in building stamina."
The yoga guru also wished the other participants of ‘Nach Baliye 6’, which will air on Star Plus channel.
Gurmeet and Debina have invited him to come on the show.
Pic courtesy: @gurruchoudhary
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- Puja Banerjee, Kunal Verma call it quits – Here’s why
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint