Gurmeet, Debina to dance Baba Ramdev way
Mumbai: Actors Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee recently bumped into yoga guru Ramdev in a flight where the couple got some useful tips on how to improve dancing skills through yoga.
Gurmeet and Debina, who will participate in dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye 6’, met Ramdev when all of them were heading towards Khujaraho, read a statement.
Giving away some useful tips, Ramdev said: "The couples should follow three most important things to enhance their performance in the show. Firstly, they should drink hot water in the morning, do kapalbhati and Trikonasana. These are very important for the body and helps in building stamina."
The yoga guru also wished the other participants of ‘Nach Baliye 6’, which will air on Star Plus channel.
Gurmeet and Debina have invited him to come on the show.
Pic courtesy: @gurruchoudhary
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Priyanka Chopra talks about wedding plans, says 'I believe you are single until you are married'
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Kapil Sharma thanks Aamir Khan - Here’s why
- Bigg Boss 10: Here's what Nitibha Kaul said about Manveer Gurjar after her eviction