Gurmeet, Debina to dance Baba Ramdev way
Mumbai: Actors Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee recently bumped into yoga guru Ramdev in a flight where the couple got some useful tips on how to improve dancing skills through yoga.
Gurmeet and Debina, who will participate in dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye 6’, met Ramdev when all of them were heading towards Khujaraho, read a statement.
Giving away some useful tips, Ramdev said: "The couples should follow three most important things to enhance their performance in the show. Firstly, they should drink hot water in the morning, do kapalbhati and Trikonasana. These are very important for the body and helps in building stamina."
The yoga guru also wished the other participants of ‘Nach Baliye 6’, which will air on Star Plus channel.
Gurmeet and Debina have invited him to come on the show.
Pic courtesy: @gurruchoudhary
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 648—Destiny makes Abhi meet Pragya again!