Gurmeet, Debina to dance Baba Ramdev way
Mumbai: Actors Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee recently bumped into yoga guru Ramdev in a flight where the couple got some useful tips on how to improve dancing skills through yoga.
Gurmeet and Debina, who will participate in dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye 6’, met Ramdev when all of them were heading towards Khujaraho, read a statement.
Giving away some useful tips, Ramdev said: "The couples should follow three most important things to enhance their performance in the show. Firstly, they should drink hot water in the morning, do kapalbhati and Trikonasana. These are very important for the body and helps in building stamina."
The yoga guru also wished the other participants of ‘Nach Baliye 6’, which will air on Star Plus channel.
Gurmeet and Debina have invited him to come on the show.
Pic courtesy: @gurruchoudhary
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals
- The Kapil Sharma Show: 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' launches TRAILER amid fun and laughter!