‘Gutthi’ Sunil Grover meets with an accident
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Comedian Sunil Grover reportedly met with an accident but escaped unhurt after his BMW rammed into another car on the Mumbai-Pune express highway.
The actor was in the car at the time of accident with his mother and driver.
Three people who were injured in the accident were rushed to a hospital. They have reportedly suffered fractures.
Sunil Grover, who has now come up with his show ‘Mad In India’ was earlier associated with star comedian Kapil Sharma’s ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’. He played Gutthi, a character that turned out to be people’s hot favourite.
However, Grover parted ways with the makers of CNWK, following differences over payment related issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic