‘Gutthi’ Sunil Grover meets with an accident
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Comedian Sunil Grover reportedly met with an accident but escaped unhurt after his BMW rammed into another car on the Mumbai-Pune express highway.
The actor was in the car at the time of accident with his mother and driver.
Three people who were injured in the accident were rushed to a hospital. They have reportedly suffered fractures.
Sunil Grover, who has now come up with his show ‘Mad In India’ was earlier associated with star comedian Kapil Sharma’s ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’. He played Gutthi, a character that turned out to be people’s hot favourite.
However, Grover parted ways with the makers of CNWK, following differences over payment related issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’