Gwen Stefani joining `The Voice` season seven
Los Angeles: Rocker Gwen Stefani is officially joining season seven of hit singing competition `The Voice`.
After months of rumors and a premature announcement made by fellow `Voice` coach Christina Aguilera, the 44-year-old singer confirmed that she already joined the show on April 29, reported a magazine.
Stefani, 44, posted a simple photo of her hand holding a mic on her Instagram page, throwing up the `V` symbol for The Voice.
NBC also officially announced that the singer`s position in a press release, noting that Adam Levine and Blake Shelton will return alongside the previously announced Pharrell Williams.
Pregnant Christina Aguilera will return for season eight.
Newbies on the show Stefani and Williams are each set to perform on May 5, live telecast.
Pharrell will perform his new single `Come Get It Bae`, while Stefani will perform her throwback hit `Hollaback Girl`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh Bond! Daniel Craig to work with THIS Bollywood director?
- Shocking! Here's the 'strange' connection between Salman Khan’s 'Sultan' and Aamir Khan’s 'Dangal'!
- Leaked? Anushka Sharma's FIRST LOOK from 'Phillauri'!
- Here’s why Salman Khan should get married
- Kangana Ranaut in no mood to talk about Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Will Gautam Gulati wear his dancing shoes for 'Jhalak Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'?
- Sunny Leone returns as 'Splitsvilla 9' host
- Kumar Sanu honoured on TV show 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'
- Watch 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 581: Tanushree helps Abhi in his times of crisis - Here's how
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?