Gwyneth Paltrow wants own talk show
London: Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow reportedly wants to host her own chat show.
The `Iron Man 3` actress would love to follow in the footsteps of former actress Ellen Degeneres and host her own chat show, reported Contactmusic.
"She thinks she can be a kind of New Age Ellen DeGeneres. She completely believes she has what it takes. As much as Gwyneth is inspired by Ellen and other talk show hosts, she also thinks she can do it better than any of them," a source said.
It was recently revealed Paltrow will front a 10-episode show called `Second Chances` on the AOL On Network, produced by Ryan Seacrest Productions, alongside her fitness guru friend Tracy Anderson, during which they will share stories of numerous women who have faced and overcome a variety of obstacles in their lives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more
- Video alert! Divyanka Tripathi - Vivek Dahiya’s wedding teaser will inspire you to fall in love
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?