Gwyneth Paltrow wants own talk show
London: Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow reportedly wants to host her own chat show.
The `Iron Man 3` actress would love to follow in the footsteps of former actress Ellen Degeneres and host her own chat show, reported Contactmusic.
"She thinks she can be a kind of New Age Ellen DeGeneres. She completely believes she has what it takes. As much as Gwyneth is inspired by Ellen and other talk show hosts, she also thinks she can do it better than any of them," a source said.
It was recently revealed Paltrow will front a 10-episode show called `Second Chances` on the AOL On Network, produced by Ryan Seacrest Productions, alongside her fitness guru friend Tracy Anderson, during which they will share stories of numerous women who have faced and overcome a variety of obstacles in their lives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, revealed creators