Hasselhoff thinks there’s no talent in Glasgow
London: New ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ judge David Hasselhoff thinks there’s no talent in Glasgow.
The ex-Baywatch star has rubbished the show’s untalented wannabes.
He stuck the knife into legions of humorless "comedians" and over-the-hill contestants, reports the Sun.
After auditions around the country, he insisted there was "no talent" in Glasgow.
"The funny part is they think they’re funny," he said of comics while talking to students in Oxford.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma