Health scare for Gurmeet Choudhary
New Delhi: Television heartthrob Gurmeet Choudhary found himself amid a health scare when he went breathless and complained of chest pain, while shooting for his show ‘Punar Vivah’.
Seeing his discomfort, the crew members rushed the actor to a hospital in Borivili, close to the sets of the Zee TV show in Mumbai.
Gurmeet underwent a series of tests and it was confirmed that the chest pain was a result of a muscular spasm.
"Gurmeet was first admitted to a hospital near the sets of `Punar Vivah` in Mira Road. An ECG was conducted, but they were not able to give us a confirmed report, which left us worried," said Gurmeet`s wife Debina.
"So, we repeated the tests at another hospital. We`re relieved now since the doctors have said that it`s just a muscle spasm," she added.
She has now decided to ask Gurmeet to go easy on his work and gym routine.
Gurmeet, who wowed his fans with his performances in a recent dance show, says he is fine.
"I`d like all my fans to know that I`m fine. It was not a heart attack. For the last seven months I have been constantly dancing, shooting, working out my chest and back muscles to a point of fatigue in the gym.
"All kinds of rumours have been floating around and I have been getting a lot of calls, but I`m already on my way to a speedy recovery. In fact, I have resumed the shoot for `Punar Vivah`," said Gurmeet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor's 'Baaghi' crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Zarina Wahab slams false reports of her leaving Aditya Pancholi's house—Details inside!
- Deepika Padukone shares fan videos—Watch here!
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre