Heavyweight Bharti flirts with muscular Tiger
Mumbai: Newcomer Tiger Shroff was left blushing when comedienne Bharti kept flirting with him on the set of "DID L`iL Masters".
Jokingly, the comedienne teased Tiger saying that his dad and actor Jackie Shroff is her future father-in-law and that she would like to marry the "Heropanti" star and have lots of kids with him.
Bharti even asked Tiger to take off his shirt, and almost fainted at the sight of his perfect abs.
On the set of the Zee TV show, Tiger was accompanied by his "Heropanti" co-star Kriti Sanon, and they had an experience to remember.
"These kids possess exceptional dancing skills and unwavering dedication towards dance. We are glad that we could experience this level of perfection. Without a doubt, we enjoyed sharing the stage with them. And we`re still reeling under the effect of Bharti`s antics... she`s adorably cute and so funny," said Tiger.
Catch the "Heropanti" special of the show Saturday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: Cool Varun Dhawan, 'pouty' Kriti Sanon in new 'Dilwale' poster!
- Thanksgiving Day special: Here’s how it is celebrated
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Safarnama' song from 'Tamasha'!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Watch: Bollywood pays tribute to martyrs on 26/11 anniversary
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism
- Kevin Bacon to reprise his 'Tremors' role for TV reboot
- Salman Khan-Shah Rukh Khan to share ‘Bigg Boss’ stage