Heena Parmar, Dolly Minhas to join `Punarivivaah`
New Delhi: Actors Heena Parmar and Dolly Minhas will be joining the cast of TV show ‘Punarvivaah’, which is likely to witness a few dramatic twists and turns in its forthcoming episodes.
They will brew trouble in the lives of protagonists Yash and Aarti, essayed by actors Gurmeet Chaudhary and Kratika Sengar, respectively.
In the upcoming track of the show, Yash will find himself being forced to divorce Aarti and marry another woman to save little Ansh.
Heena will step in to play the character of Ishita, the handicapped girl whom Yash is forced to marry, while Dolly will be seen in the role of a mother to drive Aakash.
"I am delighted to be cast as Ishita in `Punarvivaah`. It is a pleasure to work with talented and established actors like Gurmeet and Kratika. My role, though that of a handicapped girl, will emerge to have shades of grey eventually. It is a challenge I am looking forward to," Heena said in a statement.
Dolly admits she plays a "somewhat negative role".
"But to call my character a villain would be pushing the truth. I believe that my character is only fulfiling her duties as a mother... I can`t wait to see how my character develops on screen and am looking forward to this new role," said Dolly.
The show airs on Zee TV.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre