Helen, Arbaaz, Sohail to share the stage
Mumbai: Veteran Bollywood stunner Helen made a rare appearance with her stepsons Arbaaz and Sohail Khan for the new season launch of comedy reality show `Comedy Circus Ke Mahabali`.
Kickstarting the new season and wishing the celebrity contestants good luck, yesteryear`s` dancing diva Helen looked stunning in a black sari.
For the show`s former judge Sohail Khan, it was like homecoming when he was welcomed by his brother Arbaaz who is one of the judges for the new season, which also has Archana Puran Singh on the panel.
As they shared the judges panel, it looked like a big happy laughing family and Helen spread her infectious laughter like always, said a source.
"Comedy Circus Ke Mahabali" features Krushna Abhishek, Bharti Singh and others along with new additions Rakhi Sawant, Claudia Ciestla, Jamie J, and Punjabi actress Khusboo Grewal, as participants.
The show goes on air on Sony Entertainment Television Aug 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?