Hit TV show `Na Aana Is Des Laado` goes off air July 27
Mumbai: After running successfully for four years and 850 episodes, `Na Aana Is Des Laado`, about female foeticide, is set to come to an end. It goes off air July 27.
In the show, Meghna Malik plays Ammaji who is against girl child. The show tracked Ammaji`s journey from being a stern sarpanch in approval of female infanticide and her change of heart.
"We do not believe in stretching a story unnecessarily, rather end at an appropriate note. We are happy with the recognition and appreciation that the show has received so far, and believe that it is time to wrap up the show," Prashaant Bhatt, weekday programming head, Colors, said in a statement.
"Drawing curtains to this fiction show makes us proud about having created such a bold series and we promise to continue to innovate and experiment in our future programming as well," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?