Hit TV show `Na Aana Is Des Laado` goes off air July 27
Mumbai: After running successfully for four years and 850 episodes, `Na Aana Is Des Laado`, about female foeticide, is set to come to an end. It goes off air July 27.
In the show, Meghna Malik plays Ammaji who is against girl child. The show tracked Ammaji`s journey from being a stern sarpanch in approval of female infanticide and her change of heart.
"We do not believe in stretching a story unnecessarily, rather end at an appropriate note. We are happy with the recognition and appreciation that the show has received so far, and believe that it is time to wrap up the show," Prashaant Bhatt, weekday programming head, Colors, said in a statement.
"Drawing curtains to this fiction show makes us proud about having created such a bold series and we promise to continue to innovate and experiment in our future programming as well," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!