Hollywood Week takes toll on `American Idol` judges
Los Angeles: Hollywood Week on TV show ‘American Idol’ is not only taking a toll on the contestants, but also on the judges as they will have to decide which contestants get to pursue their dream in future.
The singing reality show is judged by Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, Keith Urban and Randy Jackson.
In this week`s episode, the contestants will get an opportunity to prove their mettle and the judges in turn have the task of deciding, who will advance in the journey to the top, according to a statement.
The pressure was so much that at a point, Carey sighed, "I just can`t take it".
With so much pressure on the panel, what remains to be seen is whether Indian origin contestant Gurpreet Singh Sarin aka `The Turbanator` makes it through the grueling Hollywood Week.
The show airs on BIG CBS LOVE, every Friday and Saturday in concurrence with the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!