Hollywood Week takes toll on `American Idol` judges
Los Angeles: Hollywood Week on TV show ‘American Idol’ is not only taking a toll on the contestants, but also on the judges as they will have to decide which contestants get to pursue their dream in future.
The singing reality show is judged by Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, Keith Urban and Randy Jackson.
In this week`s episode, the contestants will get an opportunity to prove their mettle and the judges in turn have the task of deciding, who will advance in the journey to the top, according to a statement.
The pressure was so much that at a point, Carey sighed, "I just can`t take it".
With so much pressure on the panel, what remains to be seen is whether Indian origin contestant Gurpreet Singh Sarin aka `The Turbanator` makes it through the grueling Hollywood Week.
The show airs on BIG CBS LOVE, every Friday and Saturday in concurrence with the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season
- Nervous Zoya Akhtar got drunk before first day of 'Luck By Chance' shoot
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, revealed creators