Hosting is stress buster for me: Rithvik Dhanjani
Mumbai: Television actor Rithvik Dhanjani, seen as the host of ‘India`s Best Dramebaaz’, says hosting provides a good break from his daily soap ‘Pavitra Rishta’, which is high on emotion.
"It is like a break from my fiction show, which requires heavy emotions and you need to cry a lot. So, the day when I shoot for `Dramebaaz`, comes as a stressbuster. I love kids, so I play with them and have fun," he told said.
His character Arjun has undergone several changes in the popular TV drama and the actor feels every character should evolve and avoid image trap.
"With time, Arjun has grown from what he was when he started. He is not the same person. You need to show the change," he said about his character.
"Sometimes actors get stuck in one image. You have to show a change in your character as well. The character has to grow on screen as well."
"Indian TV format does get boring, not only for the actor, but for the audience too. The only way to keep it interesting is to go on innovating and experimenting with it," he said.
Talking about future plans, the 24-year-old said he wants to "concentrate" on "these two shows" at the moment.
But he will probably be "anchoring a bit more now".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'