How Oprah Winfrey made `stunned` fan`s wish come true
Washington: When one of Oprah Winfrey`s fan jokingly tweeted about how much she would love to have the dress the Queen of talk shows wore on the cover of Leading Magazine, she didn`t know her innocent wish would be fulfilled by Oprah herself.
Atlanta-based Brandi, who goes by the name @snobaby28 on Twitter, joked that she knew the megastar would not wear the dress again so she should give it to her.
Oprah replied to a stunned Brandi, saying that she was right and asked her to get in touch with her assistant.
Brandi, who received the dress a week later, has promised to wear her dress whenever she gets married.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism
- Kevin Bacon to reprise his 'Tremors' role for TV reboot
- Salman Khan-Shah Rukh Khan to share ‘Bigg Boss’ stage