How Oprah Winfrey made `stunned` fan`s wish come true
Washington: When one of Oprah Winfrey`s fan jokingly tweeted about how much she would love to have the dress the Queen of talk shows wore on the cover of Leading Magazine, she didn`t know her innocent wish would be fulfilled by Oprah herself.
Atlanta-based Brandi, who goes by the name @snobaby28 on Twitter, joked that she knew the megastar would not wear the dress again so she should give it to her.
Oprah replied to a stunned Brandi, saying that she was right and asked her to get in touch with her assistant.
Brandi, who received the dress a week later, has promised to wear her dress whenever she gets married.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Zoya Akhtar open to directing limited series for TV
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'