How Oprah Winfrey made `stunned` fan`s wish come true
Washington: When one of Oprah Winfrey`s fan jokingly tweeted about how much she would love to have the dress the Queen of talk shows wore on the cover of Leading Magazine, she didn`t know her innocent wish would be fulfilled by Oprah herself.
Atlanta-based Brandi, who goes by the name @snobaby28 on Twitter, joked that she knew the megastar would not wear the dress again so she should give it to her.
Oprah replied to a stunned Brandi, saying that she was right and asked her to get in touch with her assistant.
Brandi, who received the dress a week later, has promised to wear her dress whenever she gets married.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 628—Pragya decides to fight back
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’