Hugh Grant banned from US TV show
London: Award-winning comedian Jon Stewart has banned actor Hugh Grant from `The Daily Show`.
The funnyman and long-time host has said that Grant was his most unpleasant guest, and he will not be inviting him back, reported Daily Star.
He made the announcement during an interview with fellow comedian Stephen Colbert at the Montclair Film Festival in New Jersey last week, after opening up about his 2009 encounter with Grant, who was booked on the show to promote his film `Did You Hear About the Morgans?`
"He`s giving everyone a bad time, and he`s a big irritating," Stewart said.
Hearing he had been banned from `The Daily Show`, Grant took Twitter to settle the issue.
"Turns out my inner crab got the better of me with TV producer in 09. Unforgivable. J Stewart correct to give me kicking," Grant said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Hugh Jackman breaks 'Wolverine Fast' on Jimmy Fallon's show
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in