Hugh Grant banned from US TV show
London: Award-winning comedian Jon Stewart has banned actor Hugh Grant from `The Daily Show`.
The funnyman and long-time host has said that Grant was his most unpleasant guest, and he will not be inviting him back, reported Daily Star.
He made the announcement during an interview with fellow comedian Stephen Colbert at the Montclair Film Festival in New Jersey last week, after opening up about his 2009 encounter with Grant, who was booked on the show to promote his film `Did You Hear About the Morgans?`
"He`s giving everyone a bad time, and he`s a big irritating," Stewart said.
Hearing he had been banned from `The Daily Show`, Grant took Twitter to settle the issue.
"Turns out my inner crab got the better of me with TV producer in 09. Unforgivable. J Stewart correct to give me kicking," Grant said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun
- 'Kapil effect' sways Shilpa Shetty on Comedy nights
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback