Hugh Jackman flaunts driving skills on `Top Gear`
London: Actor Hugh Jackman enthralled the host and the viewers of motoring television show `Top Gear`, by flaunting his driving skills.
The 44-year-old ‘Wolverine’ star acquired the third spot on the the programme`s leader board in the show where renowned personalities race against the time, reported Contactmusic.
The show host Jeremy Clarkson, was impressed looking at Jackman who was behind Brian Johnson and comedian Jimmy Carr.
"Hey Hugh, this is not bad at all. I`m actually deeply impressed." Clarkson said while watching the footage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Logan' trailer: You simply can't afford to miss Hugh Jackman's final portrayal of Wolverine
- Salman Khan defies age, looks 'forever 27'!
- What Parveen Babi did to help women, kids will definitely make you salute her!
- Malfoy from Harry Potter left mighty impressed with acid attack survivors' cafe in India!
- And, it's a wrap! Salman Khan completes Manali schedule of Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- Puja Banerjee, Kunal Verma call it quits – Here’s why
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- Rajat Tokas's voice modulation skills for 'Chandra-Nandni'
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 693: The serial killer makes yet another attempt to kill Pragya