Hugh Jackman set to appear on TV show `The Kumars at 42`
London: Hugh Jackman is set to make a guest appearance in the comedy show ` The Kumars at No. 42`.
The creator and writer of the comedy, Sanjeev Bhaskar, revealed that the show would be back on screens later on in the year, the BBC reported.
"We`ve got these sketches that we do in the show now," he said. " Hugh Jackman has done one for us. Zoe Wannamaker`s done one for us as well."
Bhaskar hinted that the star`s part would involve a trampoline.
It was announced last year, that after a six-year hiatus, the comedy show had a new home on Sky1 HD.
Sanjeev Bhaskar added that the Oscar-nominated actor had done a "couple" of the sketches for them and shot them "on one of his off days" while filming `Les Miserables`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game