Huma Qureshi, Nawazuddin in `Afsar Bitiya`
Mumbai: Actors Huma Qureshi and Nawazuddin Siddiqui are set to make a special appearance in Zee TV`s show ‘Afsar Bitiya’ to promote their upcoming film ‘Gangs of Wasseypur 2’.
The episode will see them entering Tuntun Singh`s (Shahbaaz Khan) house. Faisal Khan (Nawazuddin) had come with the intention of including Krishna (Mitali Nag) in his election campaign against his archrival Ramadhir Singh (Tigmanshu Dhulia) till Tuntun Singh found out that Faisal is none other than his friend, Sardar Khan`s (Manoj Bajpayee) son.
"We have gone to various places to promote our movie, but this is the warmest welcome we have ever got. Every person on the `Afsar Bitiya` set welcomed us with arms wide open making us feel at home almost instantly," said Nawazuddin.
Huma added: "Shahbaaz Ji, Mitali and Kinshuk are such fun loving people that it never occurred to me that we are meeting for the first time. There can never be a serious moment with Kinshuk and Shahbaaz Ji around. I had a blast!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated