I also feel unsafe; wish to spread message of safety: Sakshi
Mumbai: Popular TV actress Sakshi Tanwar is set to narrate the 2012 Delhi gangrape case on reality-based TV show `Crime Patrol` from a woman`s point of view once again, sources said here today.
`I have been a part of the Crime Patrol show earlier and it is such a great feeling to be back for the most important episode. As a woman, I also feel unsafe like other women and can empathise her agony and pain. With this special episode we are trying to spread the message of safety for women across the nation,` Sakshi said.
This episode of `Crime Patrol` will be aired on April 6 at 8.30 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'