I also feel unsafe; wish to spread message of safety: Sakshi
Mumbai: Popular TV actress Sakshi Tanwar is set to narrate the 2012 Delhi gangrape case on reality-based TV show `Crime Patrol` from a woman`s point of view once again, sources said here today.
`I have been a part of the Crime Patrol show earlier and it is such a great feeling to be back for the most important episode. As a woman, I also feel unsafe like other women and can empathise her agony and pain. With this special episode we are trying to spread the message of safety for women across the nation,` Sakshi said.
This episode of `Crime Patrol` will be aired on April 6 at 8.30 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'