I also feel unsafe; wish to spread message of safety: Sakshi
Mumbai: Popular TV actress Sakshi Tanwar is set to narrate the 2012 Delhi gangrape case on reality-based TV show `Crime Patrol` from a woman`s point of view once again, sources said here today.
`I have been a part of the Crime Patrol show earlier and it is such a great feeling to be back for the most important episode. As a woman, I also feel unsafe like other women and can empathise her agony and pain. With this special episode we are trying to spread the message of safety for women across the nation,` Sakshi said.
This episode of `Crime Patrol` will be aired on April 6 at 8.30 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game