I am not difficult: Katherine Heigl
Los Angeles: `27 Dresses` star Katherine Heigl has said that contrary to reports she is not a difficult actor to work with.
A leading daily came up with a story in 2013 where it quoted many sources to claim that Heigl had been difficult.
When asked to respond to the story recently, Heigl said, "I can only say that I certainly don`t see myself as being difficult, I would never intend to be difficult... If I have ever disappointed somebody, it was never intentional."
The story had also claimed that Heigl`s antics on the sets had cost producers money.
Heigl, who will be seen playing a CIA agent Charlie Tucker in the new drama `State of Affairs` being produced by her mother Nancy, said she took some time off to be with her husband Josh Kelley and two adopted daughters Nancy and Adalaide.
"I took a couple of years off to be with my family. I needed that time. I needed to be a mom, and be a wife and be a friend and really revel in that," Heigl said about her hiatus from films.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone reacts to comparisons with Priyanka Chopra
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Raees: Sunny Leone travels to Delhi by train, gets amazed by Shah Rukh Khan's stardom
- Jackie Chan opens up about his Bollywood plans
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times