I am not difficult: Katherine Heigl
Los Angeles: `27 Dresses` star Katherine Heigl has said that contrary to reports she is not a difficult actor to work with.
A leading daily came up with a story in 2013 where it quoted many sources to claim that Heigl had been difficult.
When asked to respond to the story recently, Heigl said, "I can only say that I certainly don`t see myself as being difficult, I would never intend to be difficult... If I have ever disappointed somebody, it was never intentional."
The story had also claimed that Heigl`s antics on the sets had cost producers money.
Heigl, who will be seen playing a CIA agent Charlie Tucker in the new drama `State of Affairs` being produced by her mother Nancy, said she took some time off to be with her husband Josh Kelley and two adopted daughters Nancy and Adalaide.
"I took a couple of years off to be with my family. I needed that time. I needed to be a mom, and be a wife and be a friend and really revel in that," Heigl said about her hiatus from films.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Two legends, one pic! Amitabh Bachchan shares memorable moment with father Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar is keen to watch THIS Bollywood release! Any guesses?
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Bipasha Basu just shared vignettes of 'mad love' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'! – View pics
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Preity Zinta all set to make her first TV show appearance post wedding! – See pic
- Karan-Bipasha to appear on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'