I can never live in `Bigg Boss` house: Imran Khan
Mumbai: After promoting his forthcoming film ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’ inside the ‘Bigg Boss’ house, actor Imran Khan admits it will be hard for him to ever stay within such a limited space.
"We see the house from the camera`s point of view, but it is very weird when you actually see it from inside. It is smaller than you think. It is not that big as it looks on TV, it is really small. I don`t think I can do it," the 29-year-old said here Friday on the sets of the reality show.
"They (the contestants) stay together for three months in such a small place, there are personal problems between them, food is also less... I can`t do it," he added.
Even his co-star Anushka Sharma agrees, saying: "They get non-vegetarian food only once a week! Even I can`t do it."
"We went in for only half and hour or so and I wanted to get out as soon as possible," Imran added.
However, Anushka likes to get a regular dose of the show`s gossip from her father.
"My father watches the show and he follows it. Even if I don`t watch it, I get all the news," Anushka said.
For now, the two actors are occupied with the promotions of ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’, a Vishal Bhardwaj movie, set to release Jan 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers