I`d be happy to have Sunil Grover back on my show: Kapil Sharma
Mumbai: Kapil Sharma, who says his former colleague Sunil Grover has expressed interest to return to ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’, will be more than happy to welcome his `Gutthi` back.
Sunil, the comic actor whose drag act as Kapil`s neighbour Gutthi on the show went quite a way in initially popularising the show, met Kapil recently.
"I had gone to a suburban hotel with a friend who had come visiting from London when I bumped into Sunil Grover. We got around to chatting and Sunil happened to mention that he would like to come back to the show," said Kapil.
"I`ve forwarded Sunil`s request to the channel. Now it`s between him and the channel. Speaking for myself, I`d be happy to have Sunil back. He was one of the show`s important factors.
All the actors Kiku Sharda, Ali Asgar, Upaasna Singh, Chandan Prabhakar and Sumona Chakravarty have grown with the show. Sunil chose to take another path. If he wants to return, he`s most welcome," said Kapil.
Sunil had gone ahead to launch his own show ‘Mad In India’ on a rival channel. The show failed to elicit the expected response.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day
- Sunny Deol my most favourite: Preity Zinta
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!