I`d give up reality TV for fashion: Kendall Jenner
London: Aspiring model Kendall Jenner has revealed she would give up reality TV to further her career in fashion.
The 17-year-old, whose half-sisters are Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian Odom, says she would consider giving up her role on the family`s reality show `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` in order to be taken more seriously in the fashion world, reported Contactmusic.
When asked whether she would give up TV for the runway, she said, "I`ve never gotten that question before. Yeah. Probably."
The beauty said her family`s notoriety has made it difficult for her to be seen as a high fashion model, but she is intent on working hard to prove herself in the industry.
"I don`t think some people take me very seriously. When I started off, I was way more of a personality in modelling and it wasn`t like, what I wanted to be exactly. I want to be more high fashion; I want to be more editorial, but hopefully I`ll just prove myself," Kendall said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Can you SPOT the mistake in this pic?
- CONFIRMED! Sonakshi Sinha to star with Akshay Kumar in next
- Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock wished 'Happy Birthday' by THESE Bollywood hotties!
- Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma: Will the couple reconcile – This could be an indicator!
- Anushka Sharma kicks the butt in 'Sultan' new still—See inside!
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?