I`d give up reality TV for fashion: Kendall Jenner
London: Aspiring model Kendall Jenner has revealed she would give up reality TV to further her career in fashion.
The 17-year-old, whose half-sisters are Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian Odom, says she would consider giving up her role on the family`s reality show `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` in order to be taken more seriously in the fashion world, reported Contactmusic.
When asked whether she would give up TV for the runway, she said, "I`ve never gotten that question before. Yeah. Probably."
The beauty said her family`s notoriety has made it difficult for her to be seen as a high fashion model, but she is intent on working hard to prove herself in the industry.
"I don`t think some people take me very seriously. When I started off, I was way more of a personality in modelling and it wasn`t like, what I wanted to be exactly. I want to be more high fashion; I want to be more editorial, but hopefully I`ll just prove myself," Kendall said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Deepika Padukone beats Priyanka Chopra to be named sexiest Asian woman!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui will play THIS in his flick!
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J