I`d give up reality TV for fashion: Kendall Jenner
London: Aspiring model Kendall Jenner has revealed she would give up reality TV to further her career in fashion.
The 17-year-old, whose half-sisters are Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian Odom, says she would consider giving up her role on the family`s reality show `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` in order to be taken more seriously in the fashion world, reported Contactmusic.
When asked whether she would give up TV for the runway, she said, "I`ve never gotten that question before. Yeah. Probably."
The beauty said her family`s notoriety has made it difficult for her to be seen as a high fashion model, but she is intent on working hard to prove herself in the industry.
"I don`t think some people take me very seriously. When I started off, I was way more of a personality in modelling and it wasn`t like, what I wanted to be exactly. I want to be more high fashion; I want to be more editorial, but hopefully I`ll just prove myself," Kendall said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?
- 'Balika Vadhu' enters Limca Book of Records
- 'FIR' actor Suresh Chatwal no more, co-star Kavita Kaushik expresses grief
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?